Type Here to Get Search Results !

Karan Johar needed to project this entertainer inverse Shah Rukh Khan rather than Kajol in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham

 Karan Johar needed to project this entertainer inverse Shah Rukh Khan rather than Kajol in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham




Karan Johar needed to project this entertainer inverse Shah Rukh Khan rather than Kajol in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham


Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, the 2001 film featuring Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan was helmed by Karan Johar. The chief, in any case, uncovered that he at first had Aishwarya Rai as a primary concern instead of Kajol's personality, nonetheless, he botched the opportunity to work with Aishwarya.


Prior, in a meeting with Komal Nahta, Karan Johar said, "When I was projecting for Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, I got to realize that Kajol won't have the option to do the film since she was hitched and perhaps she needed to begin a family. I figured I will move toward Aishwarya. On that specific day, at 3 p.m. I arrived at Kajol's studio and I figured she will say no, we will cry a few tears and I will leave. I, obviously, felt awful in light of the fact that Kajol had previously worked with me."


The producer further added, "However I don't have the foggiest idea what changed, Kajol really needed to do the film. In this way, I didn't go to meet Aishwarya. In any case, Aishwarya was my decision and from that point forward, the series of 'missing' began."


Afterward, Aishwarya likewise opened up on it and uncovered that Karan Johar came to her with K3G and said, "He (Karan Johar) came to me with K3G additionally however at that point, his content went in for a change. So the person changed. I know that without a doubt since I realize what was described to me and what I saw on screen at last was unique. Obviously, Kajol was astonishing. However, that likewise went and I was unable to make it happen."


Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham was a blockbuster film featuring Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, and Jaya Bachchan. Delivered in 2001, the film gathered Rs 119.29 crore overall in the cinematic world.


In the interim, Karan Johar's next directional is named Rough Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani and stars Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh. The heartfelt show film likewise stars Jaya Bachchan, Shabana Azmi, and Dharmendra in key jobs. The film is planned to deliver on July 28 in theaters.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.