Type Here to Get Search Results !

Priyanka Chopra, a Bollywood filmmaker, has revealed that 'her underwear is a must see'.

Priyanka Chopra, a Bollywood filmmaker, has revealed that 'her underwear is a must see'.


Talking about the director, Priyanka also said that she just can't see him every day.


Indian actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas didn't hold back talking about an unusual incident in Bollywood when a filmmaker told her he needed to see her underwear.

In an interview with The Joe Report, Priyanka opened up about the shooting of a film in which the actress plays a spy. Talking about the incident, he said that it was a humanitarian moment and that he had walked out of the film.

"It might have been 2002 or '03. I'm a spy, I'm cheating on the guy — sure, that's what girls do when they're spies. But I'm cheating on the guy and you have to take off one piece of clothing (at a time). ,” he recalled.

"I wanted to layer. The filmmakers were like, 'No, I need to see her underwear'. Otherwise, why would anyone come to see this movie?"

The actress added: "He didn't say it to me. He said it to the stylist in front of me. It was such an inhumane moment. It was a feeling, nothing more than how I can use it. My art is not important, it's what I contribute." That doesn't matter."

After two days of work, he said that he was out of the film. His father Ashok Chopra asked him to return the production with his money for what he had spent.

Talking about the director, Priyanka also said that she just can't see him every day.

Priyanka made her acting debut with the 2002 Tamil film Thimijan. He made his Bollywood debut in 2003 with 'Andaz'.

She was later seen in Hindi films such as 'Aitraj', 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi', 'Fashion', 'Don', 'Barfi!', 'Bajirao Mastani', 'Merry Kom', 'The White Tiger' and many more. . More

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.