Type Here to Get Search Results !

Watch: CSK Fans' Special Message For 'Thala' MS Dhoni, Ahead Of IPL Final

Watch: CSK Fans' Special Message For 'Thala' MS Dhoni, Ahead Of IPL Final

WATCH: CSK fans' special message for 'Thala' MS Dhoni ahead of IPL final.
MS Dhoni, who has broken many records in his career, will achieve a new milestone in the final match. He will become the only batsman to play 250 matches in IPL.




MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings are set to challenge for the title against Gujarat Titans in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 final at the Narendra Modi Stadium on Sunday. Before the match, Dhoni's loyal fans in Chennai had a special message for him. Ranchi boy Dhoni has a unique bond with the Chennai crowd, having played several matches for CSK at the M Chidambaram Stadium. And every time he comes out to bat in Chennai, the fans chant loudly for their captain. In a beautiful video posted by IPL's Twitter handle, fans expressed their love and affection for the former Indian captain.

A fan said, I have been working here for 10 years on IPL duty, my first motivation to do this job was just to be able to watch Dhoni.

Dhoni, who has broken many records in his career, will achieve a new milestone in the final match. He will become the only batsman to play 250 matches in IPL.

In 249 matches, Thala has scored 5082 runs at an average of 39.09. He smashed these runs with a strike rate of 135.96 His best innings is 84* and he has 24 fifties in the tournament

"So, I made a special request to stay in this job. I think we will miss Dhoni. People say this will be his last IPL. I don't know if it is true. Many captains can come into CSK. Future, there is no chance that we will have him. "I will never see anyone like him. He appears in my dreams," said one fan.

Another fan said, “Very cool and very calm, always cool, whatever the situation.

From my childhood, it has always been Tony for me, when I hope to see him one day, I see him, and when I wonder if I can be in a photo with him, another fan added.

A fan shared his first match experience and said it was an amazing moment for him "In the first match, everyone was shouting 'Dhoni-Dhoni', it was a wonderful goosebumps moment," he said.

A Little fan added, "I will be very excited to see him. I love MS Dhoni."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.