Type Here to Get Search Results !

The man suddenly realizes that Kate Winslet is sitting next to him The Titanic song plays on the plane

The man suddenly realizes that Kate Winslet is sitting next to him

The Titanic song plays on the plane

A passenger was embarrassed after the Titanic hit 'My Heart Will Be On' accidentally played while sitting next to Kate Winslet.


A passenger on the plane suddenly sat next to Kate Winslet
Embarrassed after playing the Titanic hit 'My Heart Will Be On'.
Celine Dion's best as Chris Oslin heads to London from Cannes
Playing the hit soundtrack He realized it too late that his
AirPods not connected

"Being more aware of my surroundings," Chris said in a video
I must begin because I cannot embarrass myself like this. So today
I was on a plane as I am every day of my life and my ticket
3rd line for But for some reason I get to the second line and
I'm like 'this is great' There is this woman who used to have a window seat and
The middle seat is empty between us. "
"Right now I'm going to listen to some music, to calm down," Chris continued
Ready - and who's on my mind but Celine Dion because she's on her journey
canceled and so they were playing a bunch of his songs.. from what i realise
Can't figure it out, my airpods aren't connected yet so cellin is loud
starts playing. I am skipping his top hits at this moment. "
"It's all coming to me now," he added.
Play for a second, 'I surrender' for a second
Plays for, 'My heart will run' plays a bit
And it's all happening out loud but I'm not doing it
Realize
what is bad
Chris says the woman next to him is staring at him
Like he did something wrong. Yes, he was sitting in the wrong seat
Soon the flight attendant came to him and asked him to take his seat.

After that it started getting worse
Chris added, I get up, I go back three rows but I get up to go and
I feel sorry for the woman in the window seat, I look at her face and I
That looks familiar. ' So I'm trying to rack my brain where
I highlighted from behind her until we met before or something like that
I'm seeing a script output with the line "
"Then I think [than] maybe I don't recognize him from my life - maybe a
Actress? And as Celine Dion continues to play in my ears I know what
is I sat next to Kate Winslet - the Oscars The winner is Kate Winslet
said.
"I played a second of 'Mo Hai Chalab' - Blockbuster," he concluded
Known from the movie Titanic - next to him.
"I don't know if you see this IM sad," she captioned the video.
Netizens took to the comment section to ask questions about the incident
Kate must have thought so.
"You did it by accident and he probably thought that," said one user
You texting him is sending me in another direction." Another wrote, "He
It was like this girl was waiting for me to never leave Jack
No'?!?!?"
A third user added, "I literally laughed out loud and embarrassed for you
Hiding my face... wonder what she thought," commented yet another
said, "LOL That's probably the top five weirdest fan interactions
Shocked."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.